Tuesday, December 9, 2008

About Me

Hey. I’m Cassidy. I am eleven years old. I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am originally from Calgary, Canada. I lived in Calgary for five years. Then on the summer of my fifth birthday, we moved to Doha, Qatar. In Doha I met my best friend Souad. Souad and I were the best of friends. We would have sleepovers all the time. After two years in Doha, we moved back to Canada. When I went back home, my grandmother smothered me with gifts. She said it was because she hadn’t seen me in a few years. I think it’s because I am her only girl grandchild. Then I moved to Singapore for two years. Now I’m in K.L.

I have a family of four. This includes my Mom, my Dad, and my annoying brother, Riley (and ME). I have a dog named Neige. We got her in Singapore when our friends lost their job. They needed to give Neige away. While they were looking for someone to take the dog we looked after Neige. Everyone in my family got attached to her. She was such a fun dog! The day before they were going to leave we offered to take her. They were so relived to finally feel that their dog was going to be put in good hands, and trust me she was!!!

In February I am going to a festival called ISTA with some of my friends. ISTA is when all over the world, school’s come to one meeting place to do a drama workshop. This year’s meeting place is in Shanghai, China. ISKL is only allowed to bring 16 people to the festival. The audition was a few months ago. In total 100 kids from the middle school tried out. It was a tiring process but finally the cast list was out. The four 6th graders were…Cassidy, Alistair, Tiare and Riley!!!! We haven’t even planned our opening act yet, so I’m really excited.

Some of my interests are;
- Drama…
- Playing Soccer…
- Puppies…
- IT…
- Friends (the TV show)…
- Adventure…
- And traveling to different countries…

I am looking forward to talking with you people!!!
IT is the way to go…

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog! It tells so much about you and what you like.My partner is Athea Delaslas but her blog wasn't on. I have 2 dogs. But it is hard because one of my dogs are a puppy. Do you like living in Malaysia? I like the United States.

    :) Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what music do you like i like metal and emo some bands i like are AVENGED SEVENFOLD, Atreyu, and Bullet For My Valentine

    ReplyDelete