Monday, January 12, 2009

My Holiday!!!


This break I didn't really do anything exciting. I stayed in KL for the whole break. It was really boring.It was nearing the end of our break,when Christmas came. My parents had a strict rule of not waking them up before nine. I was so mad. Who could spend Christmas waiting?? DEFINITELY not ME!My brother and I stayed up pretty late because of our Christmas Eve party, so we were really excited, making it hard to sleep. I jumped out of bed to wake my brother up. I bolted to his room, where he was already awake. Too Bad. I wanted to be the first person up so I could open the first present.After Christmas, it was boring again. I spent my days in idleness.Two days before school started I went over to Saskia's house. We were taking pictures with her new Camera. So we decided that we would take pictures on Scooters. I was flying down the hill, at 100 miles per hour when my scooter went over a bump on the road. At that precise moment I had posed for the camera.Crash!!! Owwww..."Are you OK?" Saskia called from a distance. I had landed on my shoulder. I tried to move it but it wouldn't budge.Saskia giggled. "No... I think I dislocated my shoulder." I slowly got up and all of a sudden my shoulder popped back into place. "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!" I must have popped my shoulder back into place. Holy Moly!It hurt. A lot. But, I have to admit, it was a pretty good action shot. That pretty much sums up my holiday.

5 comments:

  1. oCH THAT MUST HAVE HURT. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owwwwwwwwww! That must have been painful! What did you get for Christmas?

    -Kailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u find that scooter in the junkyard??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oww!:( that had to hurt a lot. I never broken or dislocated any bones in my body. I had a great christmas, i got a whole bunch of things. I was up late on Christmas Eve too because we had a family party and my cousin stayed over on Christmas Eve to Christmas Day. Hope your arm feels better soon!
    ~Anna~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! We got 2 days of school last week because of snow days it was cool. We had a six day weekend. My birthday is tomorrow i am so excited. I am having a party with my friends. :) I am sooo tired I just want to fall asleep in one of my classes. I am happy for the weekend already!!! :)

    ~Anna~

    ReplyDelete