Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Life in 2020!

I walked out of the big, sliding doors. I had just had another job interview. This time it was for a movie, called The Serial Bride. My recent enrollment at Harvard made my resume very professional. My boyfriend, Emmett was going to pick me up in my porsche. He pulled around the corner with a huge rev of the engine. I hopped in, and he drove to our apartment, the little apartment on Juliard street. When I was inside the phone rang. BRIIIIIIIINNG!!! Emmett answered the phone and gave it to me. It was the movie company and I got accepted to play the main character Lila. I bounded up the stairs, streaming with excitment. That night I couldn't get to sleep.
A few weeks later, I knocked on the door of the Director Alistair's trailer. Out came a medium sized man. Oh my gosh! I knew him. He was one of my friends from 6th grade! Wow! What a coincedence! I never knew that he had moved to California. That night, I got engaged to Emmett. I said yes! My engagement present was the cutest puppy! I named him Banner. A few months later, I had finished The Serial Bride. After my best friend, Maddie's wedding I found out that I was expecting two babies! The doctors told me that I was three months along. Six months later, my twins were born! There was a boy, named Hayden, and a girl named Eve.

I hope that my life will be exactly the same as my story...
SEE YA LATER!!

2 comments:

  1. Great story -- the life of an actress? Do you think it will be that glamorous?

    (as a reminder -- check your partners' blog and be sure to comment.)

    -- Mr. Woodward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a nice story. That would be a nice life in 2020 that you said.

    ~Anna~

    ReplyDelete