Sunday, October 11, 2009

Where the hell is Matt?!?! Connections

To me what Matt has done was amazing. For one, being able to travel all over the world and to meet new people, and two is making everyone laugh! Congrats Matt! I think that Matt has made loads of people feel connected and I totally support his theory about our brains evolving and people wanting to feel "heard and seen". The people in the video semmed very excited to be in front of the camera especially the children in less fortunate countries. I would love to be anle to have an experience like that because I think that it will open my eyes and I will be able to relate to everything in the world better.

I chose the Picture because I thought that the dancer is carefree and looks exotic, maybe from somwhere Matt might have visitied. http://fineartamerica.com/featured/peacock-dancer-heather-marie.html

1 comment:

  1. You have an excellent reflection and the picture is both visually interesting and also provides some good background on why you chose it.

    Not being in the class, I would like more background as to who is Matt and what is he doing? Providing more context would help me understand the value of making connections.

    ReplyDelete