Saturday, January 29, 2011

Double E (:


We have two sides in our brain, logic and gestalt. Each individual has a dominant side. Mine happens to be on my left side, which is logic, and my profile is EE.
I learn best when I am given instructions verbally and am able to 'anchor' my understanding of the directions by repeating them back. I need to move around and talk through everything. If I am under stress, I tend to not be able to move through things quickly, and my ability to listen strays. The strategies that would help me in my learning are if I sit near the back of the classroom, and be put with a group that can communicate. If most instructions are given verbally, I will benfit. I would like my teachers to know that even though I am left brain dominant, that my personality is still very gestalt.

No comments:

Post a Comment